Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Alone


Walking down the halls,
I realize
I am alone.
No one wants me
And if they do,
They don't need me.
If I left,
I doubt annyone would care,
They might be sad for a week at most,
But they'd get over it.
Nobody cares.
So many people think they do,
Or say they do,
But I know it's all bullshit.
How can they care about me
If they do not know me?
They think they do,
But nobody does.
They see my cover.
My diguise I use in order not to get hurt.
Not one single person has seen the real me.
Not completly, anyway.
I'm not sure Even I can remember the real me,
It's been so long.
If anyone cared enough,
They would see more,
But no,
They are all making me so damn alone
Even when I am surrounded by my 'friends'


All you people who think you know me,
Do you really?

No comments:

Post a Comment