Saturday, May 12, 2012

In Love With You


When I looked at you today,
I realized
That I am in love you.
More than I though was possible for me.
I have always guarded myself around people
But with you,
You tore down my defenses.
For some reason you stayed around,
Even when you discovered my deepest secrets
That would make most people want nothing to do with me.
Before I met you,
I believed love was just a myth.
That people write about to entertain others.
But I know now,
That it is very possible,
Even for someone like me.
And I am sitting here
Where I should be miserble,
But I am smiling
Thinking of you.
You make my heart skip a beat
Everytime you grab my hand.
With you,
I can be myself.
You're different than the others.
You made me feel again.
You made a sad girl laugh again.
You made an emotionless girl fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment