Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Hearing




I heard that she broke you, I saw the after math of the war you two had, and I smell the burning flesh. I know you can't talk to me anymore, all because of her, but I just wanted you to know that I heard you when you called  my name and I was on my way to help you. I heard you crying in the dump back behind her apartment and I heard you scream as you bled on the floor of your old cracked up stairs bedroom. I heard you whisper that you love me seconds before she struck you the last time. I heard your heart break and your soul moan. Now it's my turn to say something for you to hear, let me help you, I can mend your wings in seconds flat and I can get you back up, I will give you all of my heart and any of my soul even if it kills me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment