Saturday, May 25, 2013

The First Page




Dear You,

You are moments away from reading that which has been promised to you as long as you have lived. Oh, believe me, I am sorry that it took so long to get this to you, but when you were a small child, it seemed as though you would not have the same use for this as you do now. However, today, everything will make perfect sense, I promise, and you will be delighted to see the series of prose, verse, lyrics, and failed attempts at rhyme that you have so easily been reduced to. Some pages will slam you to the ground and show you no mercy until it seems as though you have drowned in your own soulless tears and others will make you laugh so hard that you forget everywhere else you have ever been. And with this being said, I hope that you will enjoy your journey through one very important chapter of my life, your life, and society's history as a whole. Every single word was inspired by you, and I need you to remember that, this is all for you because you of all people were more than meant to read these words. It has been fortold in your stars long before you ever reached this body. And that is the precise reason that I love you as much as I do and so unconditionally. Believe me, if it were not for you, I never would have made it this far.

With all the love in the world,
us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment