Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Missing Pieces of Info



So science is not my cup of tea, I wish you were still around to help me gather my info and understand why we are here and how to make this works. I want to be able to go to you and say that i finally get what you spent so long trying to teach me. I miss my tutor and my best friend, i miss feeling loved and making you feel loved. I miss helping each other find better things in love than the shitty situations we have been given. And I guess this web page is going to become one big boring mess of letters written for to you for the world and all its strangers to see when they get bored and go out looking for more pathetic drama to read. And maybe you get that and maybe you don't, but right now, i don't give a damn because you need these and you are going to find them someday if its the last god damn thing you do.
                                                                                                                Forever
                                                                                                         Your Broken Lover


No comments:

Post a Comment