Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Reminder



Dear You,

I don't know how much of this living documentary you have read and I don't know if it matters, but I was just hopping that you would understand these words are the words of my heart. Expelling sadness and pain from my life hopefully helping me permanitly prevent them someday. But for right now, I would like you to know that you are not alone and no matter what you may be going through at the moment I know what its like. If you put your hand to the screen and believed enough you would feel something.Would you like to know what that is that you are feeling? It's my heart and it is there to remind you that you will never be alone and should you ever need me, I am not very far away.

I love you

I miss you

I wish you well

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment