Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Things You Don't Know




You say that you care
and that its me you love
but still haven't heard me...

You are the one that
has my heart,
keeps me around,
and lets me be myself.

Every day you say
That I mean the world
to you...

Only to me you don't
mean the world -
you are my world,
of this I'm sure.

I think there are
some things you
should know.

You are more than I
ever could have hopped for,
you are more perfect than
even the night time sky.

Also you are the
most amazing person
I have ever met.

I wish I may,
I wish I might,
I wish that you
were with me tonight.

Please know I'm sorry
that you doubt me and
that I'm who you thought.

2 comments:

  1. Whoever this is for is the luckiest guy alive. But I'm happy that you are happy.

    "Murphy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the person you wrote this for is the luckiest person alive. And if they dont actually love you then they dont deserve you because you are more than words can say

    ReplyDelete