Saturday, October 13, 2012

The True Meaning of Something With Meaning



This is something with meaning and it has meaning, I know every single word means something to you. And this is something because to me it is words floating on a blank screen.Somehow to them it is poetry and to you it is a diary. Call it what you will no matter what it is something. Tell me they see no meaning and it's their fault because this is something with meaning to you and to me and that's all that matters. When I began writing this it was only for the world, now it is all for us and the world that reads it may understand what their brittle minds can but I know that you are the only one with the power to understand the full intensity of each word, space, and syllable  And they thought they could ruin me so they beat me down, but I didn't fall. Just like you thought you were alone - but you weren't and you never will be. Sufficient enough to say this is something with meaning and I hope you find this soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment