Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Only Story You'll Ever Let Me Read



You aren't really here when you're with me. I can see it in your eyes when they glaze over as though you're scared to death and I'm the one killing my only friend... If you'd like to leave, then please do so now. If not, I hope you come back soon, I miss you.

I know something is wrong, I don't know what it is though. If you would ve so kind as to tell me, I would love to help you. It's clear that you have back crying lately, if I were there when you shed those tears, I  promise I would stop them.

The whole world believes you when you say that you're okay, I'm glad I'm not part of them, ecause I know that you have never told a lie farther from the truth.

I hope this is not the end of your story, but if it is, please give me a fair warning so I can put down the ook and go back to writing my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment