Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Sun Still Shines

Every day after a long day of idiots tearing you down at school you stand at the mirror in your room and stare at the gorgeous girl on the other side. "where are you hiding?" You ask quietly, "why cant I be like you?!" You gently place your silver glinting tiara on top of your loose curls and gaze at the simple change and the smile slowly streatching across your stunning face. Then you wipe away your tears and smeared make up as you wonder what they would think of this version-the real version- of you. And when you take the metal masterpiece off of your head you ask yourself what happened to the joy when they called you "Princess" and "Beautiful." Baby, I see the tears coming when they are not looking  and I know you will be a fine queen to someone wonderful when the time comes and love has finally found you. I love you Hun, and do not forget that -I unconditionally love you now and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment