Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Almost Rant



I dont know why but I keep having nightmares about you. You leaving me. You pulling yourself away. You being gone. Gone way too far away and making sure I know that I will not see you again someday. I don't know why, but I keep making it half way through my day and then just starting to cry. Cry tears of pain hot to my skin but cool to the touch. Cry tears of joy for all the new born girls and boys. Cry tears just to cry, to get them out of me to take them away. I don't know why, but I keep hearing your voice and talking to myself in hopes you might actually be there. In hopes you might actually be with me, holding me close to your heart, my head on your chest far away from all harm. In hopes you might actually care to see me again someday. In hopes that you might actually be here. And I don't know why, but really, I feel like soon a goodbye is coming, and if it is to you, I want you to know that I will never ever forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment