Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Words for Many Were Meant for One



And as I sit here click clacking away at my keyboard trying to write something my pen failed so many times with. Something that will bring you to your knees with emotion and tears of joy because yes one person can really mean so much to me. Because yes there are people out there who can make a lost girl feel so alive again and they didn't even have to try. The lights are getting dimmer and the sun is rising higher. Clouds are moving far away giving us just one more clear beautiful day. And you are somewhere still in bed waiting for a reason to get up, wondering what you have created for yourself this time. Well, you have created a family that loves you and misses you every time you are away. You have made yourself a home in more hearts than you know and touched more souls than most ever could. But really, the most important thing of all, is that you have found a reason to be happy when the world beat you down. You found joy in nothingness and emptiness. So please, have a wonderful day. Smile for me. I'll see you again soon. I'm coming back home tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment