Monday, November 19, 2012

The Old Bookstore and Black Cat

I guess Ill always remember the day you wasted a full hour or longer talking to a complete stranger in the musty book shop. i guess ill always remember seeing you so happy, at least I hope it was happiness I saw. I guess Ill always remember the faded red and gold floral dining room chairs with ebony cat hair cloaking them. I dont think Ill ever be happier, so should you find this the way i found the tiny plastic purple beads, thank you.


2 comments:

  1. was it really a stranger...or someone who used to be special and then chose to be s stranger? i can feel sadness in this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really was no sadness, just sorta a journal like moment to remember that day. I love the person I met though, they are officially who this is for now, and I just wish they had memories of us to. I can't tell you they were a stranger but I really can't say they weren't either. Maybe someday they will tell...

    ReplyDelete