Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Honest Rant:



Dear You (C.A.W.)

You will never understand this, and I understand that. You are amazing and I know you know that. You cannot even imagine what you mean to me and be anywhere close. I love you, and I need you to see that, without question, without hesitation, without doubt. I miss you, even when I am closer to you than I've ever been to anyone alive. There are so many things I don't know how to word, so many things you say that bring me to my knees and make me wonder what it was like to be truly alone before, so many things that show me that there is an entire world that existed for so long without me knowing you. Take me away. Stay with me. Either way I am fine, so long as you still see me as me, so long as you remain happy even satisfied. You are my world, my soul, my missing piece and I hope that you are alright with that being said. I have never felt more real, more content, or more amazed than the moments that I spend with you. Superman, I love you. I really do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment