Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Emotional Soldiers' Call to Arms



I know you have had a rough time lately. And I'm sorry about that. Maybe this will cheer you up:

I love you I love you I really really love you.

And in case you have not noticed, this awkward pile of effortlessly strung words are going to use up all of my allotted public displays of affection and when the world asks me how many different things I did for how many different people I will look them in the eye and smile as I explain that I only ever did one remarkable thing for one stunning person. I will also find great pleasure in telling them that what I did made everyone else who came in contact with these breadcrumb pathway like pieces of my heart so completely jealous that angels begged me to try something else to honor you.  To me you are worth all of it though. Anyone else who may win my heart will think me so completely boring they probably won't last all that long.

Forever and Always, (I promise ove.)

With Eternal Ove,
Your Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment