Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Skeleton Remains of Us



I dont know if you remember when we were young and thought we knew everything, I don't know if you remember the way we listened to music as we sat in the sun speaking nonsense that made everyone else believe that we had gone crazy. I don't know if you remember horse back riding through open fields without a clue where we were going, when secrets spilled  so effortlessly. Do you remember the way that we took pictures of each other in every oddly unimaginable way we could because we were together happily for the first time? And years from now when you find this again, will you still remember when we were young and thought we knew everything, will you remember the way we made life and all the world jealous of us and the simple ways we made things enjoyable. Never will I forget being with you, and I hope you are the same way. But right now it seems like you have gone away and I really just want you to know that I miss you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment