Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Way I Meant to End the Letter



Should you ever need to become a work of art I could reshape you from nothing but clay with only my hands as a reference. That is how much time we spent together before I lost myself while trying to find myself. Should you ever need to become a story for those to come along in the future I could write in my sleep. That is how well I know you, even now, now that I am absent from this life you love so much. Should you ever need to become more than you are, I would convince the world that you were God. That is how much love I have for you in this tattered, torn heart.


If you have found this, I hope you understand. Now that you have seen this, I want you to know that it is the sign you have been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment