Friday, February 24, 2012

Do you


When I think of you
I cant let the thoughts go,
do you still hold on to
all the things we had?

Do you remember the look
on my face when I was done?
Do you remember the sound
I made seconds before crying?

What about any of the
things I said to you
when I wanted to flee,
and when you saved me?

Do you still think
about all the times
you won and I wore pink
just cause you wanted me to?

What about the markers
in my hand and the little
notes I wrote on your hand
when you werent looking?

And all the drawings in
the locker when I was bored?
Or the stories deep within
that we wrote on stormy Sundays?

But my favorite was
the old song
on the old brown radio
with the old lyrics sung
time and time again.

do you remember any
of it? Or even my own
fucking name? Was there
meaning to the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment