Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Star

You said that we are doomed to be damned. Because apparently, somewhere along the way of secret phone calls at two am and kisses out in the rain before the school bell rang, and all the secrets that we told, and all the blood promises made, we never thought to ask each other for our names. So we called each other dreamer and star, but star, I miss you. Star, I love you. Star, you are the brightest star in my life and I think that maybe, just maybe somewhere between our runs at dusk and our walks til dawn I might have fallen in love with you. But now you are gone, and here I am, all alone... waiting for a hero that will never show.  Why'd you have to meet the knife? Why did you take your life that night? Why did I fall for someone I knew would never stay? Will I see you again one day?



*Star is a false name to cover my friend, not that it matters anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment