Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Man

Today I met a man, who doesn't like make believe. I met a man who took me for a ride in his old white truck. He told me to relax and everything would be alright, but for some reason I just couldn't sit still. I felt like I wanted to die, nothing felt right at all. Then I learned that he thought kids shouldn't believe in unicorns, or fairies, witches or wizards, and I thought that was pretty fucked up. He said if we arent living in the real world from day one than we never will. He said we'll never get a job and we'll never be happy, and now I don't know what to do. I love my life. I love pretending. I loathe reality and I dont want to lose what I have. But he was a fucking idiot who messed with my life and now I cant find it in my heart to pretend about anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment