Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine Riot

It's February fourteenth
and I need to tell you what happened last night.
But first, I don't know who did it or why,
someone shot me straight through the heart.

I knew you were going to break my heart
today when my friends weren't around.
But someone beat you to it,
and now I bet you wish they hadn't.

Today is the commercial day of love,
though it came about through riots
I still love you, but it seems that no longer matters,
and now there is no chance for us to repair this.

Someone has split my heart in two,
and I know you wish it was you.
I am gone,
but I can't stop thinking about you...

I can't believe what I was planning to do,
how could anyone stand to love you?
They found out who killed me,
guess what, you did this to me!

I knew you were going to break my heart,
but I never thought it'd be like this.
Goodbye and please know I'm not the only one
that you hurt by this crazy action.

No comments:

Post a Comment