Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rambling as I must

I'm not the same without you, this we know. I'm not myself with you, this they all can see. I'm the sane one while you put on a show, then we switch so all the ridicule turns on me. Because I can take the pain, unlike you. I can take the dirt, cause I can not be hurt. Yet when they kill you, they are killing me too. I cant stand to see your picture in the back of my mind, not now, oh no, not now that you are gone. I guess it doesnt help that I never actually called you mine and that I'm lost with you gone...

Maybe I shouldn't say this, since you've got her now, but maybe that's why you need to hear it. I love you 100% even after all your stupid shit. But you know what? I still dont get why I ever cared, I mean you did nothing but make sure your pain was equally shared.




To my beloved... I just dont have any real pictures of him

5 comments: