Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Same

 

I told you that I was done with you,
that I had nothing left to do.
I even went and write you a poem
with the title F. You, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I walked into your life,
I'm sorry if I added more strife,
I didn't even know you had
that soon to be stupid wife.

But here I stand, six feet tall,
oh wait I'm incredibly too small
in a world that doesn't like difference
even though it loves watching us fall.

Everyday I call out your name
even though to you that's lame.
I don't care as long as you know
somehow I still feel the very same.

The very same as six months ago
when I met you and wouldn't let go.
the same as when I was afraid
that you would promise then never do so.

Well I know you don't care
and your promises were never square
so I'll sit here in wonder,
thinking of all the time we shared.

I can't help but worry, are you okay?
How are you, and what did you do today?
I know these are stupid questions
but I still love you, I miss you, that's all I'll say.

Now I'll bid you farewell
and hope that all is going swell,
because now I'll vanish from the world
as far as you know,

I'm dead now, can't you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment