Monday, March 19, 2012

The True Love


I know that there are people that don't want me to say this. There are people who won't believe it and there are the people like us that are experiencing it too. I swear I think about you every second of every single day and I never want to stop. I need you, not in the way you think but I need you because you are the reason for my new found happiness. I love you, nay I am in love with you. Whenever I'm wrapped in your arms I feel safer than I've ever felt before, I feel loved, genuinely loved too. With you I know my place. I trust you more than I've ever trusted a guy. You say you love me more than I love you, but somehow I don't think thats possible. Because I love you so so much. Thank you for coming into my life, but please, don't you ever leave me. Baby, I love you. And this is true love too.
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love them too. They are really sweet, just like the couples they show.

    ReplyDelete